Friday 24 August 2007

She Fits the bill

Eglantine Rembauville Internet Hot Desk

There’s been a lot of traffic (for me) to the blog, checking my stat meter it seems a lot of people are looking for “Eglantine Rembauville”. I only mentioned her the other day because of her crazy name.

With all the interest I did some more searching of my own which is the Eglantine everyone is looking for, could it be this one ?








No maybe this one, or again not











Maybe just maybe it’s this one, oh now I see.












Apparently She’s been in the Bill and played a student in the Da Vinci code (which contains disturbing images, violence, some nudity, thematic material, brief drug references and sexual content).

So to save time here’s your one shop stop for all your Eglantine Rembauvile needs
IMDB info
Her crazy myspace site
In her own words
Only bad people go here
Or here
Scenes of a sexual nature
sounds good I'm afraid it's a crap lottery film nobody went ot see
Personally I’d download the font and save your eye sight.

No comments: