Saturday 5 April 2008

Cross river skirmish


Living on the hedge:
If everytime I cross that gloriously silty brown river, things like this happens ,North London could grow on me ;)
Not sure exactly where this is, I was being driven around in a blacked out transit at the time. This may be old hat to Northerners, like the T-34 tank off the old kent road is to us Southrons but it made me smile. Top Topiary.





Comply or die you beauty!
Just round the corner from our Elefriend above is a nice "bookmakers" where for a small fee they give you a piece of paper and after you've watched some nice horses run about for a bit on the telly they give you your money back and lots more hurrah besides!

2 comments:

ally. said...

that is one brilliant hedge - where is it ?

BLTP said...

Ally,
I wasn't joking when I said I was in the back of van, my mate was moving flats and I got the dark place! However I think it's at Stroud Green
mount pleasant villas cresc
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530722&y=187535&z=1&sv=530722,187535&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf