Thursday 24 April 2008

Splash it all over.....


Things that irk me more than they should pt 45

Whilst enjoying a very pleasant evening in London's Clerkenwell with G and BLBW, I came across this minor irritant.

Eating places that pointlessly decant condiments
aka "leave the cocking sauce in the bottle for F**KSAKE."

A perfectly decent pub with a recent gastro pub make over; I've no big problem with gastro pubs if the foods ok and the food here was good. Except they followed the stupid modern trend of little dishes of salt and pepper, little saucers of ketchup and most stupid of all a little cream jug of vinegar.

I know I know there is a googles worth of things to get upset about in the world, but too much vinegar on y'chips can ruin y'day and us high falutin musuem curators are sensitive flowers....

So the camapign starts here
"Britain says put the sauce bottle on the table and don't charge too much for your olives Marcus" who's with me anyone , anyone...

No comments: