Sunday 8 June 2008

Roast or Mash.......


Sunday morning stuff:
When did pineapples get so cheap and when did Paul Weller start looking like one?
Why on Desert Island discs when Kirsty back announces a classical musical piece she lists everyone including the guy who puts out the music stands but barely mentions the members of pop bands when they come up.

On the subject of Kirsty mmmmmm….


………Where was I oh yes

Bob Mill’s rule of comedy “ Keep saying funny things”

Why is Sainsbury’s bread so rubbish it’s really, really crap for toast?
Is this the most inconsquential article ever printed in the Observer ?

This is the best picture I’ve seen this week.

Has anyone seen Indy ? Is it any good? Is it worth the price of haircut to see?
Should I keep my hair long?

5 comments:

Clair said...

I loved that Bob Mills comment. And indeed DID this week.

That Eva H piece was as well rubbish as that picture is well skill.

And don't cut your hair. Long hair on boys is the best.

I hope that was of some help.

Cocktails said...

That is a pretty ace picture. Although I'm equally impressed that Harry's Cafe de Wheels is stil there.

Haven't seen Indy but have heard what happens in the end of the film which would put any sane person off. Cut your hair instead.

BLTP said...

In the end we just drank cider,I had my hair cut half long and didn't go to the flicks. When I was younger I thought it was decadent to go to the pictures in day time now I'm not so sure.

Cocktails said...

When I first read your comment I read it as you had your hair cut, but decided not to have flicks put in. Thank God I thought (despite not knowing what you actually look like, you might already have um, flicks)

BLTP said...

no flicks or bangs or angular bobs, perms, cornrows, french waves , chelsea mod cuts, convoy mullets, back combed bee hives just the usual short round the sides, bit longer on the top. Never gone for much adventure in hair I'm afraid.
Was amused by the almost bald bloke next me who had very precise requirements for his embattled semi circle of thatch, I'm not gloating I just think he was just in denile.