Thursday 28 August 2008

Feeling Better

p The Lazarus of the Sofa
I’ve been laid low the last few days; that’ll learn me for going about taking moody shots in the Delta!

But a few tins of red soup, some ginger nuts, the odd episode of World at War and the new to me “His Girl Friday” and I’m perking up, perhaps not as much as this corker of a tune, but I’m halfway there.

Point of order: when right thinking people meet it’s essential that the purveyors of YES are only ever referred to as Lambert & Butler it’s the law…

YES by McAlmont & Butler

4 comments:

Clair said...

The World At War always makes me feel strangely better. If you need another corker of an old movie, try All About Eve.

Get well soon!

BLTP said...

C:
Thanks
c

Sky Clearbrook said...

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

A forgotten '90s classic.

al_uk said...

Get well soon Bro!