Tuesday 26 August 2008

Space Junk

Out of this world:
I've started a new blog, it's to channel my inner geek. It's called SPACE JUNK and it's a place for my "archive" of space photos, books etc. I just thought they should be seen by more people.

It won't be full of techy stuff (mainly because I don't know that much) it's more a celebration of the aesthetic and cultural side of things, oh and some of the pics are just cool! see what you think.

PS. I had fun doing the template etc all by myself making things is fun!

3 comments:

ally. said...

i'm there i'm there - well not now obviously but i will be in a minute
x

Suzy Norman said...

Will you be putting Space themed toons up there too, like that band what is called 'Space' and suchlike? No?

Space pics ahoy!

BLTP said...

RM: Of course there'll be tunes not sure about "space" though unless "female of the species" is about aliens.....