Friday 26 December 2008

50,000 Christmas Presents

And this one is from Donna in Texas......
Well, hows things? It's foggy and dark here in Yorkshire, the rest of the house is pleasantly filled with sleeping reliatives. Mooching around as is my want, I've just had a very pleasant late present; logging on to fiddle with some pictures I took my daily peak at how my little film was doing on youface and it's passed the pleasing figure of 50,000 hits.

Now I was pleased when the people who know me said nice things about it (someo of them on here) but I would be lying as much as the indie star who gets to number five on Top of the Pops and still goes on about "just doing it to entertain themselves" if I didn't admit to being pleased that all these people have had a peek at my film.

It's has had the particular Tubebook specific accolade bestowed on it this week as someone has posted an answer video. It's a female singer doing an acoustic version of LDB, which again is pleasing if it has encouraged someone to do something creative. If we all made and did stuff we could dump rubbish like 'stenders and Holby city and we'd only need Nick Park and the news to entertain us on the BBC!

Anyway I'll let you get back to the bread sauce and Cadbury's celebrations. I need to have think about a new idea for a new film what about a robot version of Brief Encounter....... Hornby 00.......in Spanish........Uncle Joe's Mintballs.......

5 comments:

Cocktails said...

You really shouldn't be too surprised that your film has had 50,000 hits - it really is rather good!

Hope you had an excellent Christmas (but what are you doing up at 6.30am on boxing day?!)

BLTP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLTP said...

c: the patter of tiny feet in pit boots!

It's The Gardening Lady said...

Have you come across Death of the Tinman? It's on http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos.html
Glad you've been having a great Christmas!

BLTP said...

K: death of tinman is really well done and really inspiring clearly it was made for nothing .