Thursday 26 February 2009

The 16 Million pound question

The great carrot & stick, arse & elbow ID problem.

Scene: The Interior of a large Tudorbethan home in St George’s Hill Surrey

Man with weird eyebrows is nervously talking to a very rich man who’s not very good at his job.
“I say old chap would you mind awfully giving back the 16,000,000 quid we gave you?”

Very rich man who’s not very good at his job.
“No”

Man with weird eyebrows
“Ok, that fine, just thought I’d ask. Shan’t bother you again, I’m just off to send a summons to someone who’s 80 quid in arrears with their council tax, I’ll leave you to that lovely big cream bun your eating oh and is that my wife....”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got time to write about trivial stuff like Sir Whats-his-chops outrageous pension but miss the important issues of the day.
LAST NIGHT'S MC FINAL!! (or haven't you watched it yet?)

BLTP said...

Russ. I haven't seen it ye,t I went out lastnight and as they say at Lords "drinks were taken". I can remember bits of it the most vivid being a dream i had about meeting John Cale on beach and showing him a peeble I'd found. I'm afraid Gregg & John will have to wait until feel alittle more "focused!"

Cocktails said...

When I got home, the first thing I did was rush to the computer and google the winner. You've got fine patience there.

BLTP said...

That would be like spending hours preparing a"boudaful plate food" and gobbling it down on the bus!
Although this is all turning into that episode of the likely lads i've had 3 texts and 2 emails so far threatening to tell me and I almost caught sight of it in Nancy bank smith's review in the paper and had to skip past.