Monday 9 March 2009

Ace of Clubs


Ace of Clubs
Originally uploaded by bltphoto

I'm starting to scare myself now!

It goes like this: Yesterday I was predicting spring again so today it was lovely and sunny so I wander into Greenwich and slowly get into a bad mood, buses on diversion, the crappy new shops in the market, in-line skaters in the park, then a biblical rain storm drenching everyone and no buses then one goes past without stopping and so I go stomping off with my soggy shopping. I'm waiting to cross the road and the gutters are rushing with rain and what should sail past on it's own... a singular piece of flotsam which instantly washes away my gloom. Yes a playing card washing down the street on it's own. Like I say it's even weirding me out now!

4 comments:

lil said...

It's all so Spooky?

Anonymous said...

Is life getting all a bit Marillion on you? Been pestered by Magpies? Remember the Jester says 'I have the Key'!

BLTP said...

lil: i am starting to wonder.
SG: could be I did have fish for tea last night!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bltpicons/3338927357/

Graham Smith said...

Do not be afraid. They are just cards.