Wednesday 15 April 2009

Dali Lunch time news

Surrealist Luncheon club* : hold the mayo I’ll just an apple please!

A nice sunny day so I’m sat in the square watching the local Muslim guys going to their mosque summoned seemingly by the bells of the St Albans Catholic Church. Next to me a grey haired (retired?) looking woman is slowly eating an entire honey dew melon.

In a pool of sunlight on the paving nearby a pigeon walks about for almost minute with crisp packet on its head**.

The pigeon is shoed away by couple of teenagers walking an invisible dog.... oh and my tuna on wholemeal turned out to be turkey salad on white.

* Did a session for Peel in 1983, one single for Cherry Red, bass player now builds narrow boats in Skipton
*Damn my thick fingers couldn’t get to my phone in time.

1 comment:

ally. said...

stubby fingers. they're the modern photographers greatest curse
x